[ this post contains affiliate links at no cost to you, but helps support this blog ]
Home decor and design have always been a passion of mine. And I freaking LOVE Amazon! They have so many unique finds, but are sometimes HARD to find – so I am going to do all the heavy lifting for you. I am excited to continue digging deep into the pages on Amazon to find you gorgeous, unique items for your home!
[ this post contains affiliate links that won’t affect you, but helps support this blog ]
Anyway, how about this insane COMA INDUCING faux fur bed set?
“This bed set is seriously the most luxurious thing I’ve ever experienced. I feel like a queen and sleep wonderfully.”
- 🚛 PACKAGE INCLUDES 5 PCS! 1x duvet cover 104″x90″, 1x sheet 106″x98″, 2x shaggy pillow cases 20″x37″, 1x bonus Love shaped throw pillow. (No duvet insert.)
- ❤️. SUPER SOFT: Fluffy duvet cover and pillowcases featured with 2 different materials double-sided design – luxury 45mm high pile faux fur & plush velour (polyester). Bed sheet surface is crystal flannel. All of these offer the best warmth, comfortable breathability and cozy.
- 🎨 DETAILED DESIGN: Hidden zipper design easy to separate and launder. This unique gorgeous bed set is a wonderful way to update your bedroom and reflecting your pursuit of luxury and comfort, yet classic solid colors that match with many decors. 20 colors to choose from.
- 🎁 GIFT IDEA: Used as a blanket in summer and a quilt cover in winter. The furry bedding set is a perfect warm gift for girls, boys, men, kids, women at Valentine, Christmas, New Year, Mother’s Day, Father’s day, etc. With luxury modern, vintage look, it is an easy way to transform the look of your bedroom
- 🎯. WASHING CARE: Turning it inside-out, Machine wash with cold water cycle. Avoid hang dry which will cause deformation. Do not bleach, Do not Iron, Please refer to the care label. You can comb the fleece to regain fluffiness and smoothness after washing.
- 🎀. We recommend cleaning before the first use because it reduces the product’s cutting debris and is more skin friendly.